"PMI is the leading global association for the project management profession."
PMI's primary goal is to advance the practice, science and profession of project management throughout the world in a conscientious and proactive manner so that organizations everywhere will embrace, value and utilize project management and then attribute their successes to it.
Take advantage of the multiple PMI benefits:
- Access the PMI Professional Development Program and earn a certification such as:
- Exclusive members-only content on PMI.org and PMIOVOC.org
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Networking and knowledge share opportunities through PMI communities
- Job search capabilities using Career Headquarters
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities through PMI components and communities
- Free Access to "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)"
- Access to PMI's Career framework
- Access to Career Development Programs
- Discounted Certification Exam Costs
- Free Online Access to Project Management Books
- Free Copy of all PMI Standards
- Free PM Magazines, Newsletters, Journals and more
- Access to Research Studies
- Discount on Books, Software and other Merchandise
- Opportunities to Volunteer with PMI Global
As a member of PMI, and a member of PMI OVOC, take advantage of the following additional benefits:
- When you register for regular chapter events – breakfast and monthly Saturday seminars, Annual Business Meeting and Annual Symposium – you will receive discounted rates as a member. In addition, you can take advantage of early bird registration discounts and earn PDUs.
PMP Preparation Courses:
- Improve your project management knowledge and maximize your opportunity to successfully complete the PMP certification exam by participating in our PMP Prep Course. Members aspiring for Project Management Professional (PMP) certification may enroll in PMP Exam preparation workshops and get discounted fees.
Discounts For Members:
- Exclusive offers to our PMI OVOC Membership inlcuding discounts for:
- Check our Member Discounts page for more information.
Linked In Professional Network:
- Members are encouraged to join the PMI OVOC Professional Linked In group to participate in various project management discussions, where you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn and network with local professionals.
- Take advantage of your member exclusive access to potential Job Opportunities shared by organizations such as , click here for more information.
- As a member, you have the privilege to contribute to the project management profession by volunteering for the chapter and earn PDUs.
- A great networking opportunity with the rest of the chapter volunteers and members.
NPO Outreach Program:
- Non-for-Profit members are encouraged to grow their careers through the different levels using goals and programs set by PMI OVOC.
PMI OVOC Weekly Bulletin:
- OVOC members can stay connected with what's going on in the Chapter by subscribing to our weekly bulletin.
PMI is the leading advocate for Project Management professionals across the globe, with various initiatives to generate awareness about the value of Project Management and its practitioners.
For further information, contact: email@example.com