This PMP Handbook contains information on how you can apply for the globally recognized, highly valued PMP certification. It provides you with important information about the policies and procedures for obtaining and maintaining the PMP certification.
Overall you will need to:
- You confirm your Eligibility Criteria
- You complete the Application
- PMI will complete an Application Review (this may include an application audit). Once your online application has been processed and determined to be complete, PMI will send electronic notification to you and request payment.
- You will make your payment.
- You will Schedule your Test Appointment
We recommend you create an exam study plan!
- Review the PMP Handbook and the exam content outline — they’ll explain the exam format and topics that will be covered.
- Study! Review your class handbook and course notes. Use the online questions to test your knowledge.
- Form a study group with your colleagues or friends.