Preparing and Scheduling Your Exam
You have applied for the credential. Now what?
Once you are eligible to take the credential exam, PMI will notify you by e-mail and send you examination scheduling instructions.
The examination scheduling instructions direct you to the website for PMI's exam administration partner, Prometric, to schedule your examination date and location.
Exam Eligibility Period
- The exam eligibility period Is the period of time during which you are able to test and lasts one year starting on the day your application was approve
- You may take the examination up to three times within this one-year eligibility period. If you do not pass on the first attempt, you will be responsible for fees associated with re-examination.
- PMI OVOC wishes you success in your pursuit of our professional project management credentials.
- Learn about exam prep tips on each individual credential page found under "About PMI's Credentials".
Here are the step by step instructions on scheduling your test:
- Click on “Schedule my Test”
- Click on the tab “N-Q”
- Click on PMI – Project Management Institute
- Again Click on “Schedule my Test”
- Choose your Canada and city you want to test in
- And then enter your personal information
Remember there are Prometric centres in:
|Ottawa||1400 St. Laurent Blvd.|
|Watertown||146 Arsenal Street, Suite 11|
|Syracuse||212 East Manlius Street|
|Toronto||Cestar College of Business Health & Technology
265 Yorkland Blvd
Bloor Street East