The Elections Committee is in the process of organizing an election for the 2018 Board of Directors. Check this page on a regular basis for updates, such as the list and biography of nominees.
Please direct any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Call for nominations||January 10th||February 2nd|
|Q&A Meet and Greet||January 24th|
|Announcement of election results||March 14th|
|Board Transition Meeting||April 11th|
|Board Transition at the ABM||May 3rd|
Call for Nominations
There are eight (8) director positions to be filled.
This offers an excellent opportunity to:
- Shape the future of your PMI Chapter;
- Get involved in your professional community;
- Meet industry, government, and academic professionals who will add to your sphere of influence; and
- Learn valuable leadership, relationship and strategic skills.
As part of our ongoing commitment to increase the profile and visibility of the OVOC in the region and in Canada, we are looking for dedicated individuals to continuously improve the chapter vibrancy, relevance and sustainability. Without volunteers like you, many of the chapter’s activities and initiatives would not be possible. Here is your opportunity to contribute and also earn valuable PDUs while doing it.
If you are interested or know of someone who might be interested, please contact the Elections Committee at email@example.com.
Make a difference in your profession, meet influential community individuals, and contribute to the future of PMI OVOC! You will not be disappointed.
Voting at the 2018 Board of Director Elections
Make your voice count and get involved by voting at the 2018 OVOC Board of Director Elections. The vote will be conducted on-line from February 22, 2018, and running through to March 8, 2018. An email will be sent to you inviting you to vote.
We encourage you to use the electronic system to vote; however, if for any reason you are unable to do so, you will be able to download a manual ballot and submit it via:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regular post addressed to: 2018 Elections Committee
C/O PMI OVOC
1568 Merivale Road, Suite 256
Ottawa, ON K2G 5Y7
- Your vote is important. Please, take the time to review the candidate profiles as the elected candidates will be joining the team that will be shaping the future of PMI OVOC.
Manual Election Ballot
Click on the file below to download the Election Ballot.
Click on the file beside the 2018 PMI OVOC Board Candidate's name to review their profile.
||Qing (Ching) Li||
||Dr Estela Lutero Tavares||